Powerful compact mobility scooter built for indoors and out.
The Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel from Pride Mobility puts you closer to the things you care about.
Search for hidden treasure deep inside the corner bookstore again, where the tight stacks in the back once limited you to the front, which only had the trendy books. Get reacquainted with your favorite cafe nook, where you and your friends love to gather and catch up.
The Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel offers Pride’s tightest maneuverability for a four-wheel mobility scooter. With iTurn Technology™, Pride’s exclusive zero-turn system, you can turn on a dime with a 37.25-inch radius.
Scoot into the supermarket with confidence that no aisle or produce display will throw you off course. The Pride Zero Turn 8 mobility scooter gives you nimble navigation for weaving through all of it.
Much like some riding lawn mowers, the independent rear wheels turn in opposite directions, allowing you to make breathtakingly tight turns in a snap. Live in an apartment? You'll love it because you can turn in the elevator and get around inside your home.
Watch these videos to see first-hand how iTurn Technology™ works:
Your scooter takes you outdoors.
We told you this was more like an outdoor scooter, and here’s why:
It’s rugged with a Comfort-Trac Suspension system that smooths the road ahead.
It’s powerful, with speeds up to 5.9 mph and a 13.1-mile range on a single charge.
Finally, it’s practical. With user-friendly features like LED headlights, a USB charging port for your devices and Pride’s unique feather-touch disassembly system, it’s ready to go whenever you are.
Where will your scooter take you next?
No destination is off the table anymore. So, grab the latest novel you’ve been reading, head outdoors and see where the path takes you.
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn) Features:
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 5.9 mph
- 37.25" turning radius
- Per charge range: Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
- Vinyl compact, foldable, molded plastic seat
- Dual motors
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- *Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn) Specifications
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn)
|Weight Capacity|| |
|Front Tire|| |
|Rear Tires|| |
|Maximum Speed1|| |
Up to 5.9 mph
|Ground Clearance3|| |
1.3" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck
|Turning Radius3|| |
|Length / Width3|| |
45.75" / 20.75"
Type: Foldable, compact
Weight: 27 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 17", Depth 17", Height 14"
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range|| |
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3|| |
|Weight (with Batteries)|| |
|Battery Weight|| |
32 lbs. (Battery box)
|Battery Requirements4,5|| |
(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
|Per Charge Range1,2|| |
Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
|Battery Charger|| |
Off-board, 3.5 amp
CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6|| |
48 lbs. (rear section)
|Medicare Code Coverage|| |
K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame; |
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%. 4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer. 5 Includes standard seat weight.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn) Testing Standards & Warranty
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn) Manuals
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Write a Review
ZERO TURN 8 4-WHEEL, Pride Mobility
No review here!