The future is here in a mobility scooter.
Futuristic design and enhanced capabilities in the Zero Turn 10 mobility scooter start your imagination turning every time you grab the tiller handle.
The Zero Turn 10 has power and versatility, streamlined LED lights, and aggressive performance that will turn heads.
Most notably, iTurn Technology gives you tremendous control and maneuverability. It’s functionality never seen before in the midsize mobility scooter class. Independent rotating tires – imagine one of those fancy riding lawn mowers – lets you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 43” turning radius to easily navigate through supermarket aisles or around furniture.
It turns like a 3-wheel scooter, with the stability of four wheels.
Liftoff in T-minus 10 ...
Your Zero Turn 10 adventure begins when you turn the key to power up. Three different speed settings, adjusted from a simple tiller console dial – eco, every day, and sport – let you tweak your scooter’s performance based on where you are and where you’re going.
Comfort-Trac Suspension softens bumpy terrain, and with solid, never-flat tires, you can choose your destination uninhibited.
Independence restored and enhanced
An 18-inch deluxe stadium seat offers superior, upholstered comfort and slides back for more legroom. Folding arms adjust vertically and horizontally, so you can position them exactly where you need them.
In addition to Pride’s standard front-mounted basket, the tiller includes an inside storage compartment with molded cup holder, where you can tuck your phone and other valuables out of sight. Charge your mobile device on the go with the onboard USB charging port.
Your adventures demand all-day reliability
The Zero Turn 10 mobility scooter gives you all-day reliability with the battery capacity to cover up to 21.2 miles on a single charge. That’s almost a marathon. With top speeds up to 7.7 mph, and a 400-pound weight capacity, we give you the tools for a future more fulfilled.
Only one question remains: where will you go next?
Zero Turn 10 Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7.3 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43" turning radius
- Up to 15.9 miles (400 lbs.)- Up to 21.2 miles (200 lbs.)
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Foldable, 18”x17” deluxe stadium seat with swivel, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
Zero Turn 10 Specifications
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Zero Turn 10
|Model Number1|| |
|Number or Tires||4|
|Front Tires2||9" Solid|
|Rear Tires2||10.75" Solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 7.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance2||2" at motor; 3" at mid frame|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||23.25"-24.75"|
|Standard Seat Type||Foldable, deluxe contour |
Material: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size2: 18"x17"
|Weight Without Batteries2||185.8 lbs.|
|Weight With Batteries||242.3 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||75 lbs. (rear section)|
|Battery Weight6||30.25 lbs.|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) 40 AH|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 15.9 miles (400 lbs.)- Up to 21.2 miles (200 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U1)|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame; |
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain
|Color Options||Candy Apple Red, Ocean Blue, Pearl White|
|1Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments. |
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
3Width of base (not including seat).
4Battery weight not included.
5Includes standard seat weight.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
8Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
9Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
Zero Turn 10 Testing Standards & Warranty
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Zero Turn 10 Manuals
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Write a Review
Zero Turn 10, Pride Mobility
No review here!