Pride’s toughest mobility scooter
This scooter has a new look. Strength and confidence define the Maxima 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. In Pride's lineup, it has the greatest weight capacity of 500 pounds and you get mileage of up to 19.8 miles per charge. Even with those impressive range specs, Pride’s industry-leading engineers managed to squeeze top speeds of 5.8 mph in the Maxima 3-Wheel.
When it comes to rider experience, we’ll start with the 22-inch captain's style seat with headrest. Adjustable armrests and a limited recline of up to 106 degrees let you find the perfect upright position for your ideal comfort.
Can a heavy-duty mobility scooter also perform?
Short answer? Absolutely.
Three wheels give you some of the best maneuverability in the heavy-duty mobility scooter class. With a 49-inch turning radius, you can easily navigate tighter corners.
Solid tires that can never go flat. The Maxima 3-Wheel makes it simple to start your journey with a 5-point swivel seat that turns you, the rider, toward the side of your mobility scooter to easily step off. On top of that, low deck clearance puts your feet closer to the ground.
It’s fully loaded with more standard features than before, including a rearview mirror, infinite position tiller lever, USB charger, a seatbelt and a full LED light package featuring a front headlight, turn signals, and rear taillights.
Pride Mobility pushes the limits of what consumers should expect from their mobility scooter with the Maxima 3-Wheel.
This mobility scooter will take you to new heights
Just when your thought the features couldn't get better, you have the option to upgrade your mobility scooter by adding a power elevating seat. The optional power elevating seat can help you gain an additional 6.25" of height. Now, you can access top cabinets, countertops, and other out-of-reach items.
Maxima 3-Wheel Features:
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.8 mph
- 49" turning radius
- Up to 19.8 miles per charge
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package include front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish front and side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- XLR battery charger on tiller
- 22"x18"-20" High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat and 7" headrest with 3" of adjustments
- Standard front basket
- User-friendly console features ambient voltmeter, horn button, light switch, on/off key switch, speed control and turn signal button
- USB mobile device charging port built into tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electronic devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25" of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
- K0802 Group 1 Very Heavy Duty
Maxima 3-Wheel Specifications
FDA Class II Medical Device*
|Number of Tires||3|
|Front Tires2||3.6"x10.5" Solid|
|Rear Tires2||3.6"x10.75" Solid|
|Maximum Speed9||Up to 5.8 mph|
|Ground Clearance2,3||2.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22.1” – 24.1” "; 22.32"-28.56" w/PES|
|Seat-to-Deck Range2||17.13" - 19.13"; 17.36"-23.61" w/PES|
|Standard Seat Type||Depth - adjustable High-back |
Materal - Black Vinyl
Seat Size - 22" W x 18"-20" D2
|Weight Without Batteries2,6||183.5 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||NA (unit does not disassemble)|
|Battery Weight7||36.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements8||Gel, 58Ah, NF-22|
|Per Charge Range (max)9,10||Up to 19.8 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|HCPCS Code||K0802- Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
|Color Options||Garnet Red (matte); Ocean Blue (matte)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame; |
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain;
6-month limited on batteries
|1 Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments. |
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.
3 Does not account for anti-tip clearance.
4 Width of base (not including seat).
5 Battery weight not included.
6 Includes standard seat weight.
7 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
8 Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
9 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
10 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Maxima 3-Wheel Testing Standards & Warranty
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Maxima 3-Wheel Manuals
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Write a Review
Maxima 3-Wheel, Pride Mobility
No review here!